WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data means any information relating to you which allows us to identify you, such as your name & address, contact phone numbers and an email address.
Most areas of our site can be accessed without the need for you to provide any of your personal data. Some areas, though, require you to submit your name, email address, and other contact details.
We may collect and use the following personal data about you:
- Your name, address, contact telephone number, and email address, PPS number, date of birth, gender, Father’s full name, if recorded, mother’s full birth name
- Your IP address
- The communications you exchange with us, part of signing up for a newsletter, or submitting a form.
- Information about your use of this website
COOKIES ON OUR SITE
Cookies are small files that are created and saved on your phone, tablet or computer when you visit a website. The term cookies can refer to cookies set in your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox ) as well as a number of similar technologies including tracking pixels/web beacons, local shared objects/flash cookies and access to device information.
They store information about how you use the website, such as the pages you visit on our website and how you interact with the content on some of those pages. If you use the social media buttons on our website and allow the cookies from the companies that own these platforms then they will collect information about you.
Cookies are not viruses or computer programs. They are very small so do not take up much space.
WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR
Any personal data we collect from you on this website will only be used by us for the following purposes:
- To provide you with a better customer experience by making services available online
- To keep our website secure
- Analysis of visitor traffic to and usage of our website
- To gain your feedback on this website
We will not use the data we collect about you on our site for any other purposes without first contacting you and seeking your consent
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We will retain your data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it.
WHO WILL SEE MY DATA
Staff, who are directly involved with the management shall have access to your personal data which is collected by this website.